Here are some simple and important things to remember when taking of your cross country skis this season!! Also check out our video at the bottom of Strides Staff Member Scott showing you how to wax your skis using liquid glide!
- Skin skis and skate skis still need glide wax on their bases (think moisturizer for your skin). Liquid glide is super easy!
- Aim to glide wax every 40-50km
- Caring for your skin is also important to keep it in good shape
- Always clean your bases off before applying any wax
- Snow temps are slightly cooler than air temps